Thursday, November 6, 2014

Let the learning begin.

For the next 18 months I will be living/serving in Mesa, Arizona!  Although I will miss my family and the life that I knew I CAN NOT wait to serve my Heavenly Father. He has blessed me so greatly and I will be taking the next year and a half to show Him how grateful I am for it all. We are literal daughters and sons of our Heavenly Father and He loves us unconditionally. He loves us so much that He let us come to this world to gain knowledge and experience life in the hope that we would make the right choices to return to Him. My only hope is that I will serve Him to the best of my ability and make Him proud. This life is such a blessing and I will not waste a minute of it! So come follow me and read about the adventures Mesa is about throw at me!


Write me at:
Sister Kelsey McNeely
2525 N. 32nd Street
Mesa Arizona 85213


Email me at:
kelsey.mcneely@myldsmail.net



p.s
   Please pinky promise me that for the next 18 months, no matter if you are a member of the church or not, that you will be nice to any missionary you see! After all that could be me! BE KIND TO EVERYONE :)



#azistheplacetobe

3 comments: